Monday, 2 December 2013
Sunday, 24 November 2013
It was the introduction into this business model, Network Marketing, that got me excited and allowed me to build a full time income working part time hours so I could stay at home with my children when the company I worked for went into liquidation and all the employees were made redundant, myself included. I am grateful I've already had a Plan B - Herbalife!
Here are 7 Reasons to why you possibly should look into owning your own business, network marketing in particular, with Herbalife International:
1. AN INCOME GENERATED ASSET. Most people’s income source stops when they stop working. If you have a JOB you know that if you stop going to work, you don’t get paid. Similarly, if you have your own business or franchise, you don’t get paid unless you’re seeing customers or selling product (in fact, it’s likely that the business will own you rather than you owning the business). Can you ever build freedom that way?The beauty of network marketing business model, which is Herbalife' model, is that once you build your network - organisation of a team of people who you trained and made independent to successfully operate their own Herbalife businesses, it keeps working for you, generating income even if you stop working. That’s what wealthy people do, they build and work hard to create assets that keep generating and growing their income. Herbalife gives you the opportunity to build and create your own income generating asset by building your passive income.
So, what’s easier? Spending your life working to build someone else’s future through a job, or working hard for a few years to build a network that will generate income for the rest of your life?
Click here to watch 8 minute video "what wealthy buy on payday" and learn why the only way to wealth is developing a "passive income"
2. LOW START UP COSTS. This is one of the most affordable ways to start a business for yourself today, considering the potential returns, especially in today’s economy. You can typically get started in Herbalife for under £100.
3. TAX ADVANTAGES. It is widely known that having a business can be a tax advantage for you. Wealthy individuals pay some of the lowest amount of taxes because of all the tax advantages they have. If you want to have some tax advantages when you file your next income tax return, you should start a business. Even if it’s not a network marketing business, just start a business. Working from home could have some additional tax advantages.
4. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. Network Marketing, or Herbalife as a matter of fact, is truly a personal development business. I mean, you really do have to do some personal development to rid yourself of all of the negative beliefs that have been implanted in our minds throughout the years. It’s a continuous process that goes hand in hand with the industry. It’s all about growing and investing in yourself and your mind, changing your mindset and attitude towards life. It is often said, your income will rarely outgrow your investment in yourself.
5. FULFILLING DREAMS. If you have dreams of working 9 to 5 every weekday for the rest of your life, then network marketing and Herbalife are not for you. If you have dreams of owning a rewarding business, traveling, and/or financial freedom then you should consider Herbalife. But only if you decide and work hard to accomplish those dreams. You can start now or wait for a new year, but either way it’s better to begin working towards achieving your dreams instead of someone else’s dream, don’t you think?
6. HELPING OTHERS. This is one of my favorite reasons for getting involved in this business! Zig Ziglar put it best: “If you help enough people get what they want, you get everything you want”. Your success in Herbalife is dependent not only on your hard work and desire, but also on the success of those you decide to help. Here at Herbalife, I am committed 110% to helping others and building leaders and helping you achieve YOUR goals. As it is a nutritional company, I am proud of making a difference in my community by helping and educating others to live Healthy, Active Lifestyle.
7. A SOLID BUSINESS MODEL. Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet, Richard Branson, Donald Trump. Do you think these individuals know something about money, cashflow, investing, and creating assets? That’s one thing they have in common. They have also all had or have some involvement in the network marketing industry.The fact is, network marketing is one of the fastest-growing business models in the world whose success has been documented by some of the most credible financial journals published, such as Fortune magazine, Forbes and The New York Times. Herbalife International is ranked within Top 10 Network Marketing Companies in the world. And, unlike a franchise you do not have to spend hundreds of thousands plus 80 hours per week to get involved.
So if you’re looking to create some additional income or replacing your existing income, Herbalife business opportunity could be right for you and I would like you to consider getting involved with me as a Herbalife wellness coach and in network marketing profession. And while you think about it, consider these questions:
1. When would you like to retire: in 3yrs, 5yrs or 10yrs?
2. How much money do you need monthly to retire comfortably?
3. How much money do you need to invest at a 6% return to receive your desired monthly income? (hint: take the answer from question #2 and multiply by 200).
If you have a plan to achieve your retirement goal and accumulate your desired income - awesome, you’re all set. If not, that’s yet another reason you should consider Herbalife and network marketing.
Click here to watch 26 minute video - "the brilliant compensation" - and find out all you need to know about network marketing business model.
If you have just invested an hour of your time watching the above videos and really got excited about your own possibility of earning and retiring with your own passive income, have a look at a 26 minute visual with audio presentation on Herbalife company, products, marketing plan, i.e. how you get paid, and how you can get involved:
To find out more: contact me, Sanela Mujakovic, Herbalife Wellness Coach & Business Advisor, to see how I can help you get off the ground in your area. You can call/text me via my Office: 01225 313 218 or Mobile: 07794 976 209I Look forward to hearing from you!
Monday, 14 October 2013
Exercise and being active is an essential part of life, it is fundamental to being healthy. If we don’t exercise enough, the calories we consume will be stored as fat. Likewise, if we don’t eat enough calories for the amount of exercise we do, then the body has to draw on its reserves to keep the body going.
The thyroid hormones, T3 and T4, are hormones produced by the thyroid gland that are primarily responsible for regulation of metabolism and when T3 levels are NORMAL, the body burns enough energy to stay warm, and muscles function at moderate efficiency. When there’s too little T3 (hypothyroidism), the body accumulates body fat with ease, almost regardless of physical activity level.
Women inadvertently put themselves into a hypothyroid condition when they perform too much steady-state cardio, specifically women who do steady-state cardio for an hour or more every day (running, cycling, stair-climbing, or elliptical cardio done for hours at or above 65% of your max heart rate).
If you’re running on a regular basis, your body senses this excessive energy expenditure, and adjusts to compensate. If you waste energy running, your body will react by slowing your metabolism to conserve energy. Training consistently at 65% or more of your max heart rate adapts your body to save as much body fat as possible. After regular training, fat cells stop releasing fat the way they once did during moderate-intensity activities. Energy from body fat stores also decreases by 30%. To this end, your body sets into motion a series of reactions that make it difficult for muscle to burn fat at all. Instead of burning body fat, your body takes extraordinary measures to retain it.
Fitness experts recommend a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, so use those 30 minutes wisely! Don’t run excessively, use it as a warm up and instead use weight resistance training to build Lean Muscle Mass, considering High Intensity (Interval Resistance) Training for greater benefits. Protein Intake Frequency will be crucial! Don’t use exercise as an excuse to eat ‘empty calories’ (sugar rich / low nutrition) and don’t forget – 80% Nutrition – 20% Exercise: Use our Herbalife's Formula 1 for post-recovery nutrition! We also have solutions DURING running to make sure your performance is optimal!
Friday, 11 October 2013
I am sure everyone has their Bucket List and I surely have mine and it seems to me that I have more things left to do than what I have ticked off. Saying that, please do not get me wrong, I do not feel I have necessarily overly under achieved. There is indeed an incredible urge to speed up the process and get "there" sooner as time is running away from us all. But, as we are getting older, so are our children and I would not want to miss too much of them in the process.
Happy 40th Birthday to my Self and thank you all, from my past, present and future, who are part of my life's journey, you either gave me a great lesson, invaluable experience or a wonderful memory, so massive THANK YOU to all and here is to LIFE! :-)
Friday, 23 August 2013
My 9 year journey in Network Marketing with Herbalife... This is for my friends and family and all those whose lives have touched me in the process... Thank YOU
Success is not a straight line and mine one has not been so far and, even after 9 years in, I am still at the beginning of my journey and fully aware that there will be many more lessons to be learnt. Here is what I learnt so far in case it helps at least one person...
Tuesday, 20 August 2013
I have just come across this article on quail eggs (http://www.quailfarm.co.uk/index.php/quail-and-health) and remembered after her operation 33 years ago how I was cycling across town every week to buy 180 quail eggs. They were gold dust. She was eating several of them daily raw to aid her recovery from breast cancer, in addition to the raw vegetable juices she was making daily, natural oils and supplements. We are talking 80s Bosnia & Herzegovina, 33 years ago, NOT 2013 Great Britain (and even now, in this time and age with all the nutritional advancements, there is a huge lack of awareness). Did she really know the science behind Omega 3 and its anti-inflammatory potential? Did she know about antioxidants? I really don't think so. Not the science behind it and yet, she knew exactly how to give her body the nutrition and best opportunity for her body to heal.
I truly believe that my mother was way ahead of her time and it is thanks to her that I got the passion for life and nutrition; she just kept it for herself. After she fully recovered, I was probably not older than 13 and was famous ("famous" is probably too big of a word) in the neighborhood for the shakes made out of every single fruit, vegetable, herb I could find in or around the house, with added soya milk and, of course, fresh raw eggs. It was a brownish substance and I simply LOVED it, whilst everyone else played the victim by pulling funny faces and blocking their noses when drinking it. I now know they were great sports! They only did it for me! I though it would make me live forever! :-)
Since I could remember, she had a local woman who kept chickens bring every morning freshly laid egg that she would made into a shake with some added milk and local raw honey. That was my start of EVERY morning. My favourite fresh juice was the one she made from grated then cold pressed carrots, apple and beetroot. With that kind of upbringing, I could not be or do anything else but what I do now.
My mum is a GREAT woman, I can tell you! She will leave a great legacy and I hope to do the same with my children! New generations must be smarter and take better care of themselves than generations before them, otherwise, we are doomed! It ALREADY seems like a doom and gloom when you listen to the media, so, we all MUST collectively aim to make a difference and start with personal responsibility, for the sake of our future generations!
BIG Thanks, mum!
Monday, 29 July 2013
Total weight loss over the past 4.5 years at Larkhall Weight Loss Challenge (Bath) is an astonishing 222 Stones! Total weight loss through WLCs here in Bath within our team/group - well over 400 Stones! For many people this has been life changing!
NEW Level 10 Body Transformation Challenge starts Monday, 9th September and is open to everyone, whether you would like to lose weight, gain muscle or just reduce some body fat and will incorporate nutrition (80%) AND exercise (20%) helping you live healthier, more active lifestyle!
Here are some of our overall Top Achievers from our last Challenge:
Jo only lost 3 lbs in total, but also gained 5 lbs lean muscle, body fat dropped from 34% to 27%, lost 2 litres of internal visceral fat and is now 25 years younger metabolically than Jo's real age.
|ANGIE won £112 for losing 11% of her body weight in 3 months, having achieved 43 lbs weight loss over 2 WLCs in total and losing 5 Litres of internal fat! And the result was 25 years younger body metabolically!|
|SARAH won £160 for losing 15% of her body weight in 3 months: 33.5 lbs and 3 litres of visceral fat! |
|LANCE, who is only 23, won 3rd prize of £48 for losing 7% of his body weight, lost 2 litres of internal fat and Lance's metabolic age went from 24 down to 14!|
|Anna was made a VIP participant for her loyalty and commitment to the WLC for the past year having lost 33.3 lbs, 4 litres of internal fat and reducing her metabolic age by 10 years from 46 to 36 years!|
Wednesday, 5 June 2013
The Portuguese international, who plays his club football for Real Madrid in Spain, is recognized as one of the best players in the world on the pitch, and a global sports icon off the field.
"I believe strongly in the importance of the right nutrition for me as an individual, both on and off the field. I am looking forward to working with Herbalife, as a company that shares my passion and brings such expertise and knowledge in the area of sports nutrition," said Ronaldo.
"Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest football players in the world, and someone who embodies our philosophy of good nutrition being at the core of a healthy, active life, and a key advantage in the competitive world of professional sport. His passion and belief will undoubtedly translate into tremendous opportunities for Herbalife and our independent distributors. We love and share his commitment and enthusiasm for this relationship and are excited about the future together," said Michael O. Johnson, chairman and CEO of Herbalife.
"...The world is wearing the Herbalife brand and it is a testament to our products that Herbalife is attracting interest from renowned athletes in Europe and around the world. Our brand has never been stronger than it is today, and we can all be rightly proud of who we are and what we stand for. Go Team Herbalife!", Michael O Johnson, Herbalife's Chief Executive Officer
Thursday, 23 May 2013
Going for my Personal Level 10! Day in a life of a Herbalife Distributor committed to their Personal Best!
Another BARGAIN, for a client and for me especially! True investment in my health!
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
To achieve permanent weight loss, it is the cognitive, behaviour change that needs to take place. Without it - we have Yo-Yo effect, something that millions of dieters go through each year and why dieting industry is booming!
It is always some new diet coming out to "rob" you of your money as unless you address your behaviour - there will never be a permanent change - therefore, permanent weight loss!
There are three main keys to change:
1. Having clear understanding of the benefits of being healthy, strong, slimmer...
2. Being VERY dissatisfied with your current situation and
3. Knowing how to achieve long lasting change with the right mechanics and support.
where us, Herbalife Wellness Coaches, come in! We are only interested in
working with serious clients who are ready to change and to work with
us on a long term basis to address the underlying issues as well as
address your body's nutritional needs.
Personalised support at its best!
So, are you ready to change?
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Congratulations to all Top Achievers at our Reduce Your Body Age Weight Loss Challenge, Jan to April 2013
I value the following about the Weight Loss Challenge..."...The information & great discussions, Sanela's positive energy, peer support, understanding how to be healthier, excellent support, pitched just right and appropriately challenging..."(Julia H)"...Amazing motivation from Sanela and learning about the foods we eat..." (Carrie F)
Wednesday, 10 April 2013
While this is a normal part of the aging process itself, for some people, this loss of bone mass is accelerated for various reasons, mainly lifestyle related, which can lead to osteoporosis and an increased risk of fractures.
- One in two women and one in five man over the age of 50 will break a bone mainly because of poor bone health
- There are 300,000 fragility fractures every year in the UK
- 1,150 people are dying every month in the UK as a result of hip fractures
- Almost 3 Million people in the UK are estimated to have Osteoporosis.
- Combined cost of hospital and social care for patients with a hip fracture amounts to more than £2.3 Billion per year in the UK - approximately £6 Million a day!
Various other studies show that perhaps too much emphasis was given to the milk and overall dietary pattern and lifestyle actually matters more.
So, what overall dietary patterns and lifestyle are we actually having in mind?
World Health Organisation states that "The accumulated data indicate the possibility that the adverse effect of protein, in particular animal protein, might outweigh the positive effect of Calcium intake on Calcium balance."
Studies also show that:
- Diets high in animal protein increase Calcium loss as meat is rather acid in nature which forces body to use the Calcium from the bones in order to maintain the pH Balance. Studies across the world show that high animal protein diets are associated with high fracture rates with countries such as UK, Denmark, Scandinavian Countries, New Zealand, US having the highest rates.
- Diets high in fruits and vegetables and plant protein keep the Calcium in the bones, which is where it belongs.
The numerous studies also show the following to be the key to keeping your bone vitality:
- Choose the Low-Acid Diet to keep the Calcium in Bones
- Exercise to give bones a reason to strengthen and stay strong
- Fruits, vegetables and sunshine - are key to giving your body 17 nutrients that are key to your bone, not just Calcium.
If Calcium is a BRICK, those 17 other nutrients, Vitamin D included, are MORTARS that keep the Calcium stick to the bones. Taking Calcium without those other nutrients is like literally trying to build a brick wall without mortar. If we are not getting all those nutrients from the food that we eat, we are at risk of decreasing our Bone density and Calcium in bones over a life time and therefore, developing Osteoporosis and being at higher risk of bone fracture.
Here are the mortar nutrients:
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin D
- Minerals: Boron, Copper, Fluoride, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Silica, Zinc
- Macronutrients: Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3) and plant protein
Vitamin D deserves a special attention:
- Helps absorb the Calcium from the digestive tract
- Helps to move Calcium from the blood stream into bone
- Main source: Production in skin in response to Sunlight
The key is in adopting the Low Acid eating lifestyle*:
- Eat diet High in Alkaline Foods such as fruit & vegetables (6-9 servings per day), tofu, green tea, water...
- Eat Calcium & mortar nutrient rich foods from plant sources. Plant sources are also better sources of Calcium; here are some Calcium Absorption rates: Brussels Sprouts (64%), Mustard Greens (54%), Broccoli (53%), Turnip Greens (52%), Kale (40-59%), Milk (32%).
- Avoid or strictly limit intake of High Acid Foods such as poultry, red meat, fish, cheese, wheat, alcohol... It takes 5-7 cups of vegetables to neutralise the acidity in one single turkey with cheese sandwich.
- Just as exercise improves the muscle strength, it also improves the strength of your bones; at least 30 minutes per day. Choose weight bearing types of workouts such as weight lifting, jogging, walking, hiking, gardening, yoga, dancing, which also improve one's balance and therefore the risk of falling. 87% of the 86 studies done on exercise and fracture risks show positive benefit.
- Get enough of Sunshine or at least a Supplemental Vitamin D (D3)
Daily supplementation with a high quality food supplements is to ensure that Calcium as well as 17 other nutrients needed for its absorption are guaranteed in the diet!
- Formula 1 Nutritional Meal Replacement (plant based protein with 50% of RDA per shake of all the nutrients.
- Formula 2 Multivitamin and Mineral Complex - highly absorbable complete multivitamin & mineral solution to supplement already a healthy diet as an extra health insurance
- XtraCal Tablets with Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and micronutrients
- Herbalifeline - Herbalife's Omega 3 supplement made of marine lipids - 4500mg of Omega 3 per daily serving
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
- Six sachets of Formula 1 Shake in Vanilla flavour. One sachet makes a single Herbalife Formula 1 shake that has under 220 calories and contains essential vitamins and minerals as well as 18 grams of protein to help you achieve a balanced diet. Replace two meals with a Formula 1 shake, and have one healthy evening meal.
- Two mini blister packs of Thermo Complete® with four tablets in each pack. Take 1-2 tablets in-between meals 2 times per day. These tablets contain green tea extract that helps to improve concentration and alertness and Vitamin C that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Try to eat roughly the same times each day, preferably three times a day, without leaving more than 5 hours between each meal. Pick a pattern that fits into your own daily routine and stick to it. If you need a snack, try to snack around the same time each day. Try planning when you intend to eat and check at the end of the day if you have achieved it. Keeping a record has been shown to increase people's success in developing healthy habits.
2. Go reduced fat...
Choose reduced fat versions of foods such as diary products (consuming 300mls semi-skimmed milk/day saves 60 calories per day or 420 calories per week when compared to full fat milk), spreads and salad dressings where you can. Use them sparingly as some, although reduced, can still be high in fat.
Walk 1000 steps (equivalent to 60-90 minutes moderate activity) each day. You can use pedometer to help count the steps. You can break up your walking throughout the day. Even just 5000 steps a day (40 mins walking at a brisk pace) will burn 1240 calories over a week. Take the stairs rather than lift whenever you can.
Sunday, 17 February 2013
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
There are a lot of weight loss programs around but none that I am aware of personalises your protein ensuring muscle maintenance is achieved (or increased if necessary) as well as your daily overall nutrient intake is optimal and balanced. Even your doctor will just use your weight and BMI measure and a seemingly healthy and lean body could under an MRI scan show a dangerous levels of internal visceral fat! 45% of slim women and 60% of slim man are exactly that - unhealthy!
100% of the people who come to see me, many of them claiming they eat healthy (and yet can not explain weight gain, even if it is just slight) DO NOT eat healthy and/ or balanced, majority lacks protein that is barely at 50% of the recommended daily allowance, once we go through their wellness evaluation.
Your health is a lot more than the figure on the scales and weight loss is a lot more than that figure too. Go for the tape measure if you do not have an advanced scales that also measure your body fat, muscle mass, hydration levels, visceral fat and more that I would use to follow up someone's progress.
45 lbs in 5 weeks? OMG, I am afraid for people who fall for these fads who just discredit genuine weight loss and nutritional programs such as Herbalife's! I am terrified for anyone losing this much weight in such short period of time too!
PLEASE DO NOT GOT FOR SLIM & SKINNY!
GO FOR FIT & HEALTHY!
Just look at the testimonials album on Nutrition 247 Facebook page and the muscle definition of people who have lost weight, that should be a good eye opener what WE are all about and what IT should be all about!
Or how about this - don't tell me how much weight you lost - tell me your body fat percentage! Tell me your visceral fat level! DO YOU KNOW IT?
Friday, 1 February 2013
Treatment of heart disease nowadays is merely through the prescription drugs. Not a lot of people have the knowledge about the disease or are encouraged to acquire it to be able to understand the science behind the disease in order to help themselves rather than relying on drugs and treatment for the rest of their lives.
The latest breakthrough in medicine suggests that heart disease is a lifestyle disease and, as such, preventable and even reversible with the change in lifestyle, which could mean, for many, longer, quality life without prescription drugs...
It all started with Dr Louis Ignarro, PhD,, who was awarded the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery that Nitric Oxide (NO), a signalling molecule produced organically in our bodies, helps to control blood flow to every part of our body and it can be produced organically, within the body by the intake of right kinds of foods and supplements.
Welcome to my Nutrition For a Better Life blog. My name is Sanela and I have been helping people with their weight management and health goals since 2004. My goal is to encourage and inspire individuals to choose health and decide to live healthier, more fulfilling and active lifestyles by offering the latest information and education on the subjects of health & nutrition. For those serious enough to take a step further and work with me, I will offer free mentoring, support & follow up, topped up by the cutting edge nutritional solutions that can help anyone control their weight and achieve better health, energy and vitality levels! I hope we can learn from each other and work together!
Your friend & partner in health,
Sanela Mujakovic (BA Hons), Personal Wellness Coach & Herbalife Distributor since 2004, Bath, UK, Tel. 01225 313 218, email:email@example.com